The ArmA3 alpha is finally out and one third of the community curses BI for how we open our "g"ear by default, another third thinks the splash screen should state that its "madness" when they look at the bug tracker and the remaining third happily plays the game. While I am part of the remaining one I have adjusted Armarize besides so that it supports ArmA3 natively.
But there are also some bugfixes and improvements included in this update because not everything worked well after the update to v1.4. Especially the synchronisation should run much smoother as its a bit more obstinate in case a mirror does not answer right away.
- [FEATURE] Added native support for ArmA3.
- [BUGFIX] Crash when connecting to a server via manual mod selection where mods are running which are broken on the client side.
- [BUGFIX] The Operation Arrowhead beta patch will not be marked as broken anymore after an update or repair.
- [BUGFIX] Crash when starting a synchronisation while Armarize is running without administrator rights.
- [BUGFIX] Crash when trying to delete a profile within the server browser while no profile exists.
- [BUGFIX] Searching for a player aborted a running browser refresh.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Added possibility to change the loadorder with drag and drop when connecting to a server via manual mod selection.
- [IMPROVEMENT] When the network utilisation is set to "Next to nothing" it is now possible to abort a running browser refresh.
- [IMPROVEMENT] The synchronisation is now a bit more tolerant in case the mirrors are overloaded where it tries to connect to.
If you have already installed Armarize, just start it. Otherwise: