Some of the changes from today's update are already known for those who upgraded to v22.214.171.124 but I have added some more improvements and bugfixes since then. Especially the dependency as well as compatibility handling for modifications has been greatly improved. This update is also the second one which drops a feature that was added with v1.3: The contact list. This is because it experienced too little usage in the last few months and I do not think that I will increase its set of features some day, so it's probably not a great loss anyway.
- [FEATURE] It is now possible to filter gameservers based on their location.
- [BUGFIX] Filtering based on "similar" versions works now for ArmA3.
- [BUGFIX] Crash when less than four rsync mirrors are detected as available/reachable.
- [BUGFIX] Crash when removing a modification directory after a package directory has just been added.
- [BUGFIX] If ArmA2 or ArmA2OA is not installed Armarize requests the installation directory only once.
- [BUGFIX] When switching between profiles in the serverbrowser the server list will not be filtered multiple times anymore.
- [CHANGE] Disabled contact list.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved compatibility and dependency handling.
- [IMPROVEMENT] The serverbrowser considers now the reqBuild gameserver information.
If you have already installed Armarize, just start it. Otherwise: